- Building Management
- Agricultural Research
- Climate Studies
- Dust and Odour Control
- Urban Studies
|Wind Speed||Ultrasonic||m s-1||0 - 60 m s-1||±2% @ 12 m s-1||0 - 5 V||0.01 m s-1 (0.02 knots)|
|Wind Direction||Ultrasonic||degrees||0 - 359 degrees||±2º @ 12 m s-1||0 - 5 V||1°|
|Solar Radiation||Silicon cell photodiode||W m-2||0 - 1500 W m-2||typ <±3%||0 - 5V||analogue voltage limited by measuring equipment|
|Relative Humidity||Capacitive||%RH||0 - 100% RH||<±2%||0 - 4 V||0.025%|
|Air Temperature||Digital *||°C||-40 to +60°C||typ <±0.2ºC||0 - 4 V||0.125°|
|Air Pressure||Signal conditioned precision pressure transducer||mbar||800 - 1100 mbar||typ 1 mbar||0 - 5 V||analogue voltage limited by measuring equipment|
* option of ‘RTD PT100 1/3 din Option with signal conditioned output compatible with 0 to 5V to 0 – 10V systems
** higher resolution available by setting jumper to mode 0 – Tipping Bucket Raingauge Mode: Tipping increments of 0.2, 0.01 and 0.001mm
1. Cable from Sensor Distribution Box is Lutze SU TR (C) PUR (10×0,25)
2. Compact MiniMet can be interfaced to 0-10 volt systems
3. Power supply range is 12 – 15 volts @ approx 35 mA continuous operation – allow an additional 40 mA for the rain sensor
|SKCM 100||MiniMet Sensor, supplied with a 3m cable|
|ACC/11F||3m pole for wall installation, includes TK brackets/fixing|
|CAB/||Lutze SU TR (C) PUR (10×0,25)|
Skye has been supplying its flagship MiniMet Automatic Weather Station for over 25 years. The research grade station is popular with researchers around the world.
Skye is now pleased to launch its MiniMet Sensor. The same build quality and high specification sensors, mounted on the same bracket, and can be connected to your datalogger.
Skye has recognised that some customers may already have a datalogger and therefore do not need to invest in a new one. Or do not require a datalogger as they will be connecting sensors to a PLC. Whatever the reason, we are pleased to present a MiniMet Sensor that can be connected to your datalogger or PLC.
The unit will work flawlessly in outdoor environments and is completely weatherproof.
The advantages are:
- Sensors mounted on one bracket
- Robust with durable sensors proven to withstand life in the field
- Plug and play with 0-4 volt output
- Low maintenance
- Easy installation to walls and masts