- Light-weight, hand-held meter for light & UV
- Instant reading – ready-configured for Skye Sensors
- View & edit up to two units for measurements
- Will work with both Skye sensors and some non-Skye sensors
- Easy to use, simple interface
- Store configurations for up to 6 different sensors
- Auto-Ranging, auto adjusts significant figures
- Customisable features
Apollo is a hand-held meter specifically designed to allow easy readings of light sensors out in the field, come rain or shine.
Its intuitive and clear interface lets users take direct and live readings from attached light sensors, has a customisable offset level, and can store configurations for up to 6 different sensors, which allows efficient use of time whilst taking multiple measurements.
Apollo can be used with any Skye UV sensors, as well as some sensors from other manufacturers, making it the perfect choice for radiation research, especially UV light measurements.
If you already have a Skye sensor, or a compatible sensor, all you need is Apollo. However, in celebration of its launch, we have prepared special packages at a discounted price. These packages include Apollo, plus one, two or three Skye UV sensors (UV-A, UV-B, UV-I).
View our interactive brochure on the Skye UV Range of instruments. It may take a few seconds to load but it is worth the wait! Please click HERE