- Professional, accurate & inexpensive
- Increase your yield by making regular spot checks on the light levels your plants are receiving – shade or add supplementary lighting as required
- Check that the light is uniform over the crop
- Use the system to check on a regular basis the efficiency of your supplementary lighting lamps. Notice how the light output from them gradually decreases with age – meaning you are using the same amount of electricity but the crop is receiving lower light levels. This meter will help you to decide the economically optimum time for changing lamps
- LMFG will help you to determine whether the glass on Glasshouses needs cleaning. Make readings when the glass has been cleaned and then make regular routine readings. Light transmissions gradually decline as the glass becomes dirtier – a 10% decrease in light transmission has been shown to give a 10% decrease in crop yield.
Download datasheet: Light Meter for Growers